Tag Archives: South Nashville Street Railroad

The Cumberlands’ New Grounds

During the spring and summer of 1866, the Cumberland Club of Nashville had been playing at Fort Gillem in North Nashville, where Fisk University is today. But in August, when the South Nashville Street Railroad was completed, they moved to … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | 1 Comment